Aquarellum Junior - Dragons
With just a few drops of paint
all children can create a true masterpiece !
Aquarellum Junior is based on a masking technique
on vellum paper, allowing the paint to adhere only to selected areas.
The design is gradually revealed with every brush stroke and may be painted
over repeatedly to obtain a perfect picture.
This activity is ideal to initiate children in the art of painting, understanding
the mixing of colours and stimulating their imagination and concentration.
• 4 ready-to-paint magic canvases 7.1” x 9.8”
• 1 hand made wooden brush
• 1 palette to mix and create a range of colors
• 5 washable and non-toxic water colors
• 1 pipette to blend your own colors
• 1 guide to understand the wonderful colors of the rainbow
6 years and older
Duration of activity 1-2 hrs