Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty Mini Super Scarab
The ancient Egyptians were amazed by the scarab beetle. Its beautiful, color-shifting exoskeleton — which mirrors light in tones of purple, blue, red, and copper — appeared magical and beyond the powers of man.
Often used in Egyptian art and religion, the scarab symbolized the restoration of life and was used for amulets, talismans, and jewelry. Super Scarab Thinking Putty® is a modern interpretation of this colorful icon that's sure to leave you as spellbound as its namesake.
- Includes: (.47 oz.) of Thinking Putty
- Color(s): Purple with hints of blue and teal running throughout
- Features: Memory Effect, Tearable, Bounceable, Soft Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 3+
- Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts.
- Never dries out!
- Proudly made in the USA
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities