Steiff Disney Piglet Ornament
(U.S. & Canada Only)
Loyal, generous, kind, and even occasionally brave, Piglet is Winnie the Poohs best friend and confidant. He lives in a beech tree in the Hundred Acre Wood and is described as a Very Small Animal.
Our version of this lovable character is therefore appropriately diminutive -- just the right size to hang on a Christmas tree, handbag, or backpack. Use his satin ribbon to suspend him wherever youd like to add a touch of whimsy.
Piglet is sewn from pale pink mohair (which was custom-dyed to match the exact skin color specified by Disney animators), has jointed arms, and wears his signature striped shirt. Whether youre celebrating the holidays, showing your appreciation for the A.A. Milne characters, or youre just a child at heart, theres sure to be a place in your life where Piglet would bring joy.
- Collection:North American Exclusive
- Edition size (year): 1,500 pieces (2017)
- Material: Made of finest mohair
- Size: 3.50 inches
- Color: Pale Pink
- Eyes: With safety eyes
- Ear tag: With gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: 2-way jointed (arms)
- Sound device: None
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of origin: Made in Germany
- CAUTION! This product is not a toy and is intended for adult collectors only.