Steiff Vinzenz Teddy Bear
(U.S. & Canada Only)
This bear really gets your imagination going. He comes across as somebody with the weight of decades on his shoulders. And why should I not show my age, he thinks: worn out patches and airbrushed shadows are evidence of hard work, of unforgettable events and encounters.
His disc-jointed head hangs loosely to one side, arms and legs are slightly curved. With Vinzenz we want to introduce you to a mohair Teddy bear in a novel rugged style. As a mature companion he is a good listener. He has time for dreams, memories and everyday stuff – taking the rough with the smooth.
When it pleases him, he hums appreciatively. And his gold-plated “Button in Ear” tells us: the distressed look is precious!
- Collection: Worldwide Exclusive
- Edition size (year): 750 pieces (2016)
- Material: Made of finest mohair (40% Mohair, 60% Cotton)
- Size: 13.8 inches
- Color: Antique brown
- Eyes: With safety eyes
- Ear tag: With gold-plated "Button in Ear"
- Joints & Pose: 5-way jointed, head is loosely attached to the body
- Sound device: None
- Care: Surface washable
- Country of origin: Made in Germany