The famous giraffe Sophie, who has been part of babies lives for more than 50 years.
Baby's first sensory development toy! Stimulates each of baby's senses:
- Sight: the dark and contrasting spots all over her body provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognizable to baby. She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring object.
- Hearing: Her squeaker keeps baby amused, stimulates his hearing and helps him to understand the link between cause and effect.
- Taste: She is very flexible and has lots of parts for baby to chew (ears, horns, legs). She is perfect for soothing baby's sore gums when teething and is completely safe. Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint.
- Touch: She is perfect for baby's small hands. She is very light and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip. She is very soft to the touch, just like baby's mommy, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses.
- Smell: The singular scent of natural rubble (from the Hevea tree) makes her very special and easy for your child to identify amid all his other toys.
- 7" high
- Made in France
- BPA and Phthalates Free